Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mr. Moose

We got a call from Moose's owner yesterday. They said not to worry, they haven't forgotten about us or anything! But they said to expect him in about another week or two. But we're going to see if we can get him sooner, so we're thinking of arranging shipping to get him. Unfortunately, we don't have a truck that can pull a trailer and we'd need a trailer (no offense Lisa M, but I would rather go all the way to get him and then be SURE that he'd fit in the trailer ). So, if anyone knows someone that would be willing to loan us a tall trailer, or hauls horses for a reasonable price (it is 500 miles round trip, btw), then please comment!

2 comments:

  1. No Problem Erica, I'd hate to see you go all that way and then find out he doesn't fit in the trailer, it would be a big bummer. You could ask your neighbor-JK HaHa Hope ya find someone to bring him home soon-I know your real anxious and excited to have him there. Let me know what happens Lisa M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone with a normal stock trailer would probably do the trick. I will keep my ears open for you!

    ReplyDelete