Sunday, September 14, 2008

An AMAZING show!!

So, I went to Ots yesterday, along with my mom, a friend, and Heidi. Oh, boy was that amazing!! They started out with some clinics, the order of which can be found here. The clinics were interesting. I liked the Choosing a Dressage horse one, because I tend to disregard confirmation and focus on horsenalities (which is alright to a point). But overall, I liked Wayne's the best.

But the real fun started with the show! Oh, that was incredible!! I mean, apart from the fact that the poor horses were extremely right brain (and I sure don't blame them: they had to walk into a dark cave full of predators, and as soon as they get in music turns on full blast, so they were terrified!) the show was really amazing!! I mean, I learned that horses can kick beach balls (and pop them, lol); driving horses can pull people on skis; and guys can ride horses shirtless (and the guy was cute, too)! It was really exciting!

Here are a couple videos and a bunch of pics!! In the first video, Endel Ots is doing his Freestyle routine on a super talented horse (I think he was named Bentley). And in the second video, the riders were performing a really cool maneuver with Yvonne in the middle! Check out the pictures below, too!!











Yvonne Barteau and Endel Ots

Yvonne was doing a pirouette in the middle as the Friesians circled around her! It was pretty cool!!

Driving a carriage

A palomino showing off Western-style!



Yvonne and Liberty. Liberty listened to Yvonne quite well!

Now here's something new! Skiing with horses! I'll have to try that, lol.

Endel with a mystery horse! They look good together, though.

)

Wayne with Ritske at liberty

Ritske bowing. Notice her sparkly coat!

Basically, we had a blast!! There might be another show next year, so I'll keep you guys informed if we hear of any dates. Apparently, Yvonne and her crew are in demand!! :)

2 comments:

  1. and my wondeful photography !!!lol. i have to see moose soon!!!! and u should like totally put up a pic of Yuri jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I knew you'd want me too!! They didn't turn out good, though, and I figured I'd had enough pictures. Lol. And yes, thanks much to the wonderful Anna my bestest BFF ever for all the pictures! ;) And just gimme a call and you can come see him anytime!!

    ReplyDelete