Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My photography skills

I just thought I'd share a little bit of the pictures taken in the past few months of horse adventures. Not that I'm a good photographer or anything, but I think a few of them turned out really well!!

[caption id="attachment_343" align="alignnone" width="499" caption="This picture is of Junior, my ex-horse. We asked his new owner Barbara how he was doing a little bit ago, and she actually told us that he is up for sale!! So, Junior is currently in need of a home.  But, man . . . he looks SOOOO pretty in this picture! He never got that clean for me, lol! (all credit for this picture goes to Barbara)."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_344" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Here's Stella (name sound familiar? I wrote a post about her before)."]Here's Stella (name sound familiar? I wrote a post about her before).[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_347" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="What do you think? Good . . . bad . . . ugly?"]I tweaked the picture quite a bit, but what do you think? Is it art?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_348" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Here is Indianna, the Friesian that was one of the runaways we 'rounded up'."]Here is Indianna, the Friesian that was one of the runaways we 'rounded up'.[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Junior looks awesome!! Are you tempted at all to buy him back? I like your pictures! Over the years Ive taking a lot of pictures.. recently Ive gotten out of it.. but usually in the winter I get bored and start taking pictures again. Maybe this winter we should have a "Take a cool picture of your horse" task for the blog. That would be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! I like taking pictures, too, but it's so hard to take nice ones! Either the background will be bad, or the horse won't even be looking at me, so I just take a bunch at a time and hope one of them turns out good!

    And yes, I would be a bit tempted. . . if I had the money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. Your blog is really interesting too. I've enjoyed having a look at it. :-)

    ReplyDelete