Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a girl!!

Yes, my mom got a pony! (YAY!!). Her name is Bella, she's a black 6 year old Percheron. At the moment, her horsenality is RBI. Though, it's not bad at all: she's pretty mild (it's mostly confusion), but such a sweetie, though!

Anyways, Bella was trained by the Amish to drive and was later trained to ride.  She's supposed to be 16.1hh, but she doesn't seem that tall to me. I think she's more like 15.3, but who knows? We're going to be getting her on Sunday. Unfortunately, my mom thinks it's a good idea to leave at 7am. . . whatever happened to sleeping in during weekends? Jeesh! So, it'll be about a good 2.5 hour drive to pick her up.

So, yay! Another pony, finally! Mom's a bit nervous, though. As she keeps saying, this is her first horse "in 3 years and 5 months, as of Monday." I think it's a bit ridiculous that she kept track, but anyways I'm still excited for her! I'll have more details once she arrives.

[caption id="attachment_323" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="An older picture of Bella! She's such a sweetie!"]An older picture of Bella! She's such a sweetie![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! She's a beauty! Now I will have to take a trip to meet both Moose and Bella :)

    ReplyDelete