Saturday, June 8, 2013

Love is in the Air

So, I hinted at this in a previous post, but I thought I would bring it up in a separate post. I have mentioned before as well my problems with self-love and I finally decided that I am going to fix it! Thus, I have invested in a 6 week Master Course with life coaches Amy Smith and Andrea Owen.

The course just started on Wednesday with the first call, which, to be honest, I haven't listened to. However, there is a Facebook group associated with the call and I already feel much more supported in my journey as a result of this group.

And I'm very proud of myself, too! This course wasn't cheap, but I decided that I am worth it :) I read so many self-improvement books and use a lot of their strategies, but I rarely have someone to bounce ideas off of and Andrea and Amy are giving me that opportunity for a price much lower than one-on-one coaching would cost. So while it makes my inner child freak out a little at the money loss, I've decided not to listen to that part of me. Now is the time for some self-love! I am worth it! Wooo!

Now go do something nice for yourself today! And enjoy the weekend :)

Love,
Erica