Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pastern Dermatitis

Umbrella term for: Scratches, Dew Poisoning, Greasy Heel, Mud Foot, Mud Fever, Foot Rot, Cracked Heels

Basically, it's what Moose's got. Let me know if you know of anything I can do to help him out. I've looked it up online, and it seems that he has Cracked Heels, specifically. I heard that I have to remove the lumps, crusts, whatever you want to call them, but carefully as they hurt. And I have to keep his foot dry. So, we're going to have to section off part of the pasture, because it's really muddy in one place where they always stand.

Yeah, well I'm getting my emotional fitness developed. Here's some pictures of Moose's foot. They're not that good. Sorry, don't know why they're different sizes, but Photobucket's not letting me re-size them. Just click to look at them.

Photobucket


Moose's Thing