Sunday, August 24, 2008

News Alert!!!!

Okay, I have 3 new things. Super excited right now, but I might as well go in order!

First order of business: Okay, so I found a horse online the other day, I think she was a Quarter Horse. Well, this horse had never been around other horses before. And I was thinking that the foundation of Parelli is to communicate with horses like their mothers. Well, what if she had been orphaned and was never taught the horse language (because this horse grew up around cattle, it says she's never been around horses before)? Would she still instinctively know the 'horse language?' Because I thought it was something that has to be taught to them from their mothers. . . I mean, what if she was orphaned and raised by people, would Parelli still work with her? What do you think?

Second thing: Went to see a horse today (details in next post, ahhh!!!), and the people who owned him also had Friesians. They have about 8 or 9 Friesians that they're trying to sell and the cheapest one is $8,900 and the most expensive is $14,000 (prices are negotiable, they need to sell ASAP: they're moving to TN). If you know of anyone that does Parelli and wants a Friesian, then please contact godfollower on the Parelli Savvy Club. They want Parelli homes ONLY for all of the Friesians but two! So, please, spread the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment