Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinking Abounds

I never finished my above story. Basically, I was out with Moose for about 15 mins, and it was so awesome all that he taught me. He basically showed me that I was treating him as a mirror image of a guy I have recently been talking to. Just awesome stuff. It hit me like a slap in the face haha.

And then today, I realized something else. I've been on a slippery slope with one of my friends recently, and today it came to me that I wasn't treating her right. One of the Parelli-isms I've heard before is that the horse is perfect, it's us that have to change. And this was exactly what I was doing the opposite of. I kept telling her to change and she was getting sick of it. And all of a sudden, bam, haha oops I'm sorry. So I apologized and things should improve between us. She may not be a horse, or a horse-friend, but Parelli really does apply itself to life in so many different ways.