Sunday, March 13, 2011

Up in the Air

At the moment, everything is in a state of flux. My answer to just about every question regarding my future has been "I don't know."

So, I made a plan to take care of things.
  1. Call Heartland to see if I can even come this summer. Biggest decider of my future.
  2. Wait and see if I like my new job or not. If I like it, I might rather stay here than leave, as it pays well.
  3. Ask around and see if someone would let me play with their horses. Then, I get the experience I'm looking for, but without the extra price of owning the horse.
  4. If I can't/ don't go to Heartland this summer, that opens up other possibilities. I could get another horse, and really focus on their development. I could also start taking lessons, and maybe participate in a clinic with Moose.
So, tomorrow I'm going to cross off number 1 on the list, hopefully, to at least see if that is a possibility. And then I might post an ad to see if anyone would be interested in having their horse "parelli-ized." And all the while I shall make progress with Moose. Sounds good to me.