Monday, March 14, 2011

The Mood is Catching

I find when I'm in a good mood, my horse is too. So, since I was absolutely thrilled today, Moose felt about the same. :) I found out today there's a very good possibility I'll be staying at HL for the entire summer!!! Super exciting :D

And, so, my session with Moose was terrific. I FINALLY got his 'bad foot' picked up off phase 1, which was a dream come true. He was able to Touch It from 22' away for the first time, actually seeking the item to touch and understanding my communication from that distance. Also, we got 1 good 360 degree FH yield off driving game each way. And Moose was pretty chill throughout the whole thing. Then, we rode and did some PPL for about 15 mins and he was nice and relaxed. I stopped when I asked for a HQ yield and he gave it to me. Just a very pleasant play day on one of the first of many nice days to come this year. Savvy on!