Thursday, May 27, 2010

Announcement!

Since half of the blog started to become about writing, I've decided to make a writing blog in addition to this one. So, for all interested, you can find that here. I will update about my story, and any breakthroughs I have with it there, to keep things a little simpler. I just made it tonight though, so don't expect anything special. And don't worry about the title of the blog, I'll explain in due time.

In the mean time, I'm pretty pumped about my trip. I've been learning a lot about myself, and so am excited to go play with Moose sometime this weekend. I guess you could say I'm re-inventing myself to him. I want to be the best me I can be, and I hadn't been that person in the past. Well, one of the things Farrah requested happen before I see her this summer was that I pass my Level 1, so I want to be a new person and go do that. My original plan to save some money was to wait until I could film my Level 2 On Line, and just get that to skip the Level 1, but ah well, it'll make me feel good to get it anyways.

And the pad is coming on June 1st! I'm very excited to try it out, hopefully it'll help out immensely with our saddling troubles. It's coming with shims, too, so I get to play around with that. I'm very excited to see all these thigns coming together, I feel like I'm almost on the brink of a breakthrough. I'm becoming a better person, I've got a Theraflex pad, my story just took off, and I'm going to Farrah's soon to learn even more. I'm pretty psyched. Things are looking up.