Thursday, February 5, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond!

Anyone remember Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story? It seems like such a long time since I watched that movie. Ha, that was even on VHS!! Oh the horror!

But I have exciting news for you. I have an interview for a possible first 'job' this weekend. I might be working at a horse stable!! But it's not technically working, because this is actually an internship!! So, it's not paid, yet I'd be learning lots. I don't know a whole lot of details about it yet, because the ad was pretty general, but I know a few things.

For one, it's not a natural facility, but I'm not going to let that deter me until I see the actual facility and the treatment of the horses. Secondly, the facility is a show barn that shows in the AQHA circuit. They said they have quite a variety of horses there, from beginner-friendly to world champions. Going along with that, I'd get to go to shows! II don't usually go to many shows, because my family doesn't show. Maybe someday, but at the moment we're not NEAR ready, lol. If I get this 'job', then I'm going to gain lots of experience indeed!

My interview is on Sunday at 3, so I'll let you know more details on Monday or Tuesday sometime. Wish me good luck!!

1 comment: