Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Awesome

I was playing with Moose yesterday, just decided to pop out by him to have a little fun. Didn't have a halter or anything, so we just did some liberty stuff. There was either a tiny stick or a thick piece of hay on the ground, so I picked it up to use as my carrot stick. Oh goodness, did this make me realize how sensitive he is!!! I used it to Porcupine him around, using the 'stick' as the pressure, and it was spectacular how well he moved to it. I never knew he was that sensitive to Porcupine before!

And our communication just flowed as well. . . I asked him to squeeze between the fence and sideways a step (because he couldn't do much with the snow we just got), and he did just as I asked which was awesome! Even when he was at a funny angle, I just tried to to think what I'd do if he was on line and did it, and he responded perfectly!

T'was very very nice for a quick 10-20 mins. Just next time I think I'd be much better off not wearing soccer cleats in the snow :D