Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quick Update

I've just been playing around with Moose lately. I don't feel like anything reallly spectacular has happened or else I'd update about it, but I do feel like adding that we're starting to do some riding stuff. Just little putzy things bareback, but it's going really well so far. I'm taking my very first baby step to being a leader while mounted. Feels nice. :)

But as for other news, yeah, I am now out of a job. Rather unexpectedly, I was let go, so will be seeking another job/ alternative ways of making some moo-lah. I've got some really exciting leads for this summer, some of which require some monies, so the search for another job is on! Things will be so much easier once I can start giving lessons, or starting horses, or something like that. But, anyways, looking to the bright side, I am now open to another learning opportunity and have more time to play with the horses!