Friday, December 4, 2009

As Promised, Articles Galore!

Okay, so there's a bunch of articles:
  • Here is some more information about Tom Dorrance.
  • Here are a TON of articles about Ray Hunt, I just picked my favorite. Press the Next or Previous buttons on the bottom of the page for more. This one has lots of quotes from him.
  • This one is about Linda Parelli, and about how adults learn. Short, but interesting.
  • Another one about Ray Hunt: this article portrays Ray as an American sage. It is about one of his clinics from an observer's perspective. It has lots of quotes from Ray in it. Flows really well, very well-written.
  • This article is written more to emphasize martial arts than horsemanship, but it's still interesting. It's about a martial artist's experience with Ray at a clinic.
  • Oh, how I WISH I knew the author of this. It's somewhat short, too, but really has a message. It's really eye-opening. CLICK THIS. It's called People Problems.
  • Perspective by Linda Parelli. Short.
  • This is about Tom Dorrance. It's detailing his last, clinic ever, apparently. Very interesting to hear how he ran his clinics.
  • By Tim Hayes, this article is called Know Your Horse, Know Yourself. It was kind of a "thanks, I needed that" kind of thing for me. Very easy to follow.
  • This article is an auditor's perspective on Ray Hunt's clinics. I don't know if you'll find it as interesting as I did, but it gave me some little nuggets of information to think about.
Well, think that's all for now. Enjoy!