Sunday, July 20, 2008

About me

Well, my name is Erica. I live around horses, though they're mostly peanut-pushers and such. Umm, I do Parelli, but seeing as I haven't even passed Level 1 yet, I shouldn't really say that (lol). I just sold my first horse about a month (or 2) ago, and his name is Junior. He was a LBI (left brained introvert - go to www.parelli.com and click on Horsenality for an explanation). I didn't think it would be a big deal selling Junior. I still don't really. But I am starting to miss him a tiny bit, because I'm getting sick of being horseless. The reason I sold him, is because of rider error after rider error after rider error which eventually turned into fear.

Cute picture of Junior
Basically,

he could've worked perfectly for me, but because my mom and I kept making mistakes our relationship suffered. But since this post is about me, I won't go into too many details about him at the moment. Here's a quick pic.
Cute picture of Junior

Hmm, I checked my horsenality and I would say that I am a RBI/LBI. I have a passion for horses, and I love to read. I am quite partial to the fantasy genre, though I have read almost all of the horse books in our library, not kidding!! I also have a thing for psychology, so horses and psychology fit very well together. Another interest of mine is writing fiction stories. I have yet to complete one, but hopefully someday! Well, I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment